Learn Aikido with Sensei Ronnie Smith (4th Dan)
• Are you looking to meet new people, have fun, get fit and learn some effective self defence skills all at the same time?
• Would you love to feel the unique confidence on the street you get from martial arts training?
• Would you like to learn how to avoid injury if you fall?
• Have you tried other martial arts in the past but not found one that suits you?
• Are you looking for a martial art that has a deeply rooted philosophy of non-violence?
• Are you curious about the mystical "Ki" power that some martial arts masters claim to have? Would you like to experience the reality of developing your Ki?
• Would you like to learn some strategies for defending yourself against multiple attackers and attacks from weapons?
Aikido may be for you!
You are welcome to come along and try Aikido at the Palace Of Art, Paisley Road West, Glasgow. Classes take place on a Monday night from 7.30pm to 8.30pm.