Rabbie’s small group tours are driven by curiosity and guided by storytellers. We find the stories that go deeper and live longer in travellers' minds. On our journeys, everyone’s hungry for the little-known or just-happened, and we can go after them: no track too small, too trodden or obscure. No need for scripts, because our guides know places like the back of their hand.
What We Do
- We relieve you of your travel worries.
- Our friendly guides ensure you don’t miss-out on the fascinating facts.
- Our carefully-crafted routes take you to both the classic sights and lesser-known locations.
- We only travel in small groups. Our mini-coaches accommodate no more than 16 people.
- And our business model reduces your journey's environmental impact.
You might be surprised by how much you can do on a Rabbie's tour from Glasgow. Tour the iconic Loch Ness by passing through mesmerising Glencoe. Explore castles with both royal connections and pop-culture significance. Hop on a ferry and explore some of Scotland's best islands. Our Glasgow small-group tours range from 1-3 days, giving you plenty to choose from.
Get in touch
Fill out your details and message, using the following form, to contact the business directly.
What’s on in Glasgow Reviews