Planning your Glasgow trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Glasgow such as events and attractions, to make your Glasgow visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Glasgow, you’ll find everything you need for your Glasgow holiday on WhatsOnInGlasgow.com. Our What’s On Glasgow guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Glasgow – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Glasgow by checking out our Glasgow News and Events Calendar page.
Make sure to discover Glasgow’s diverse neighbourhoods, from tranquil suburbs to central areas full of shopping, entertainment and dining options. Discover the best day trips from Glasgow or try one of the best Glasgow tours. If you’re here as a family, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Glasgow with kids and find suitable accommodation such as Glasgow holiday apartments. Whether you’re looking for the best weekend breaks in Glasgow or planning a longer holiday in Glasgow, you can be sure you’ll find all the information you need.
See what's on in Glasgow. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Glasgow Local News
It is a perfect point to join our family of subscribers with our latest offer – but it is expiring tonight. Glasgow Times | What’s On Glasgow …
LIAM GALLAGHER has announced a massive show in Glasgow for next year. Glasgow Times | What’s On Glasgow …
Social media companies Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp have reportedly crashed with users reporting issues across the platforms. Glasgow Times | What’s On Glasgow …
TONIGHT will see the premiere of the highly anticipated new James Bond film No Time to Die, following more than a year of delays due to the pandemic. Glasgow Times | What’s On Glasgow …
A NEW film about one of the most iconic weekends in British music history is set to air this weekend. Glasgow Times | What’s On Glasgow …
ROCK band Twin Atlantic have added an extra Glasgow date to their upcoming headline tour due to “overwhelming demand”. Glasgow Times | What’s On Glasgow …
TWO artists who were forced to cancel gigs amid Covid fears are now confirmed to play at TRNSMT this weekend. Glasgow Times | What’s On Glasgow …
1 2 3 … 21 Next »
- Boy, 16, charged in connection with death of 14-year-old Justin McLaughlinby email@example.com (Laura Ferguson) on October 18, 2021 at 9:05 pm
Justin McLaughlin was found seriously injured at High Street station in Glasgow on Saturday and […]
- Glasgow's oldest company still in operation today revealed in new UK-wide studyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Craig Williams) on October 18, 2021 at 8:09 pm
The study uncovered the longest-running, continually operating businesses in the country - […]
- Glasgow favourite Tubbees opens new store in city with 90 flavours of slushiesby email@example.com (Holly Lennon) on October 18, 2021 at 7:30 pm
The latest additions to the Tubbees family is in the heart of the city and promises plenty of the […]
- Girl, 15, sexually assaulted by two teenage boys in broad daylight attack in Cumbernauldby firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Ferguson) on October 18, 2021 at 6:26 pm
The teenage girl was grabbed inappropriately and had sexual comments directed at her by the two […]
- New Glasgow South Side primary school planned due to 'significant amount' of new homesby email@example.com (Drew Sandelands) on October 18, 2021 at 5:47 pm
A public consultation is set to run from November 1 until January and Glasgow City Council will […]
- Teen charged in connection with death of Justin McLaughlin on High Street Glasgowon October 18, 2021 at 8:44 pm
Greater Glasgow police have confirmed that a 16 year old boy has now been charged in connection […]
- Tributes for much-loved Inverclyde Music Festival stalwart from Port Glasgowon October 18, 2021 at 6:03 pm
TRIBUTES have poured in for a much-loved Port Glasgow man who has sadly passed away aged 79.
- Clyde nuclear base emergency staff to strike from tomorrow over safety fearson October 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm
EMERGENCY workers at the home of Britain's nuclear weapons on the Clyde are set to strike over […]
glasgow times entertainment
- Glasgow's George Square Christmas lights put up this eveningon October 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Glasgow this evening as council workers started to […]
- Paisley music festival The Spree returnson October 18, 2021 at 5:53 pm
FESTIVAL-GOERS enjoyed the popular Paisley music festival The Spree again.
- Jason Fox announces Glasgow date for Life At the Limit touron October 18, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Glasgow audiences are set for a night full of action and adventure as best selling author, […]